Laser Service Contract Options
Laser Scientific offers three levels of Service Plans to keep your aesthetic laser equipment operating at peak performance, per the manufacturer’s specifications and procedures. Choose the coverage level that is comfortable for you.
- Silver Service Plan covers two preventative maintenance (PM) services calls for your equipment. This will aid in keeping your assets in proper working order, per the manufacturers specifications.
- Gold Service Plan also comes with two scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) services calls and covers all labor and travel on additional service related to proper operation. You are only responsible for the replacement parts cost as required.
- Platinum Service Plan covers all components and subsystems of the laser chassis, including two scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) services calls, all labor and travel and replacement part cost to maintain proper operation. Platinum covers all labor, travel and comes with two scheduled preventative maintenance service calls (PMs) per year.
Contract Plan Options
PM Service includes all preventative maintenance recommended by the manufacturer, performed according to their specifications.
Silver Plan Includes:
- Two (2) PM visits per year, inclusive of PM parts kit.
- Complete electrical calibration of HVPS, Cal port, and analog circuits.
- DCD testing and calibration performed per the manufacturer’s specification.
- Optical performance tests and calibration.
- Focus lens and slider optics alignment.
- Hand piece DCD realignment.
- All labor associated with the PM work. (Travel expenses may not be included in the cost, depending on distance).
- Summary report of machine status both before and after service of all critical functions.
If any additional work is required, a written estimate will be submitted for your review and approval. The Customer is responsible for the additional parts and labor necessary under the Silver Plan.
Silver Contract Preventative Maintenance visits are offered on a per call basis, rather than being scheduled biannually.
Gold Service Plan
The Gold Service Plan comes with two scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) service calls and covers all labor and travel costs on additional service related visits. You are only responsible for the replacement parts cost as required.
Gold Service Includes:
- Two (2) PM visits per year, inclusive of PM parts kit (same as the Silver).
- All visits to the customer’s site are covered in this contract with the exception of parts which are billable at cost + 15%.
- Consumable parts, such as slider, fibers and delivery optics, billable at cost.
- Response to an emergency call is within one business day. Travel to the customer’s site based upon circumstance.
- Agreement with the customer at the time of the call will guide fair billing.
All maintenance is documented for each contracted machine. The service history of the machine is maintained as long as the equipment is under contract. (Travel to a customer’s site deemed to be outside of a normal response will be billed to the customer per accrual, as other billable charges are at actual expenses incurred.)
Platinum Service Plan
Platinum Service is equipment coverage for entire laser chassis. This is our most complete service offering.
Platinum Service Plan Includes:
- Parts, Labor, Travel and two (2) PM visits per year.
- This coverage is subject to inspection and acceptance of the equipment prior to contract initiation.
- Excluded from this are consumable devices in the delivery path-sliders, fibers and delivery optics.
- Replacement cost of laser head and the HVPS units are covered, including the labor for the head replacement/rebuild.
Response time: Laser Scientific will use all resources at our disposal and reasonable efforts to have an engineer arrive on site for a machine that is down, usually within one business day.